Jio 4G Supported Android Smartphones- The digital life of India has been uplifted to a whole new level with the Reliance Jio 4G Internet. Jio offers the best 4G network which has the lowest data rate worldwide. Along with that, you get complimentary apps, free voice calls; strong 4G Internet network coverage and you’ll be free from telecom charges. If you are looking for an Android smartphone that supports Jio 4G Internet, here is a list of best Jio 4G supported android smartphones that you must take a look at.
Best Jio 4G Supported Android Smartphones
- Display: Its dimensions are 144.4×69.2×7.3mm (i.e., length x breadth x height). It weights only 129grams. Its IPS LCD touchscreen allows multiple touch and 16M colors. It comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
- Platform: Built on Android OS, Marshmallow, its CPU is Quad-core and GPU is Adreno 530.
- Memory: This phone has 128GB internal memory which is pretty impressive. With 4GB RAM in the Pro edition, you can easily store large data files and documents.
- Camera: It has a fabulous 16MP camera which features phase detection autofocus, dula LED flash, OIS, geo-tagging, face and smile detection.
- Hardware: Xiaomi Mi5 is powered by Snapdragon 820. With dual-SIM , fingerprint, Wi-Gi, hotspot and many other features, this phone is one of the best Jio 4G supported android smartphones.
- Display: This smart phone that can be purchased using the Flipkart coupons has a dimension of152.7 x 74.7 x 7.4 mm (6.01 x 2.94 x 0.29 in) which is quite a good size and is easy to handle. It is light weighted, having a weight of 158 grams. It is user friendly and convenient to carry. It was optic AMOLED capacitive touch screen with 16M colors and comes with a resolution of 1080x1920pixels
- Platform: It is built on Android OS with v6.0.1 Marshmallow. Due to its Quad-core CPU, multiple threading is supported.
- Memory: Its internal memory is a good 64GB and it holds a 6GB RAM which is higher than the general norm. It doesn’t have a card slot.
- Camera: Its 16MP camera supports autofocus, LED flash, face detection, geo-tagging, touch focus and much more. It captures pictures of high clarity. The secondary camera is of 8MP.
- Hardware: It supports dual-SIM and is one of the first phones to be powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820. Its advanced features are worth looking forward to. It has a non removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery.
- Display: Build with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 back panel, the 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7 mm (length x breadth x height) phone weights 157 grams. Its display size is 5.5 inches and has a super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors.
- Platform: It is built on Android OS with v6.0 Marshmallow. It is included with a Quad/Octa-core CPU and Adreno 530 GPU.
- Memory: It has an internal memory of 32/64 GB and allows up to 256 GB of extended memory using a microSD card. It has a 4GB RAM
- Camera: The primary camera is 12MP that has properties of phase detection, geo-tagging, face/smile detection, 9MPP image recording, autofocus, LED flash and OIS. The secondary camera is of 5MP. It supports dual video call with Auto HDR.
- Hardware: Its chipset is Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Exynos 8990 Octa. This phone is dust proof and water resistant for 30 minutes over 1.5 meters. This set uses a non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery with a curved edge screen for better protection.
Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge is also one of the best Jio 4G supported android smartphones.
- Display: The Redmi Note 3 comes with a display screen of 5.5 inches, 1080 x 1920 resolution and has IPS LCD capacitive touch screen.
- Platform: This phone is preloaded with Android Lollipop 5.1.1. Its CPU and GPU are Hexa-core and Adreno 510 which supports its steady performance.
- Memory: The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Is available with two options- one with 16GB internal memory and 2GB RAM and the 32GB internal memory with 3GB RAM. The memory can be extended up to 256GB with a microSD card that uses the SIM2 port.
- Camera: It has a 16MP camera with phase detection autofocus, geo-tagging, touch focus, dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR and more. Videos are recorded at 1080p@30fps. Its secondary camera is of 5MP with 1080p.
- Hardware: It is powered by Snapdragon 650 which contributes to its powerful performance. It has a great battery life of 4000 mAh.
- Display: Its display screen measures 5.7 inches and has LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with 16M colors.
- Platform: It is loaded with Android OS with v6.0 Marshmallow. It’s CPU and GPU is Quad-core and Adreno 530.
- Memory: The LeEco Le Max 2 has two options of memory. One is 32GB or 64GB internal memory with 4GB RAM and the other option is 64GB or 128GB internal memory with 6GB RAM which is quite a good amount of memory. It does not have a card slot for memory extension.
- Camera: It has a high resolution camera of 20MP with phase detection autofocus, geo-tagging, touch focus, dual-LED flash properties.
- Hardware: This phone is powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon and supports dual SIM.
Now that you have gone through the list of the best five phones which supports Jio 4G Internet, you can choose the best Smartphone and enjoy high speed 4G Internet and the several other facilities that comes with it.