Have you a hosted AdSense account and wants to convert it into a Normal/General AdSense Account? If your saying Yes then here you are going to get best solution.
Because today I will share with you an easy method of How to Convert Hosted Google AdSense Account into Normal Account. And difference between Hosted AdSense Account Vs Normal Account. Therefore I am going to start from very basic practical steps, to make it understand easily by each & every one here. So lets start……..
What is Google AdSense Account?
Google AdSense is a much and most famous Online Advertising Network which pay to publishers on the basis of CPC method. Google AdSense offers an opportunity to bloggers to earn thousand of dollars every month by monetizing it on their blogs. That’s why every blogger dreams to having a Google AdSense approved account. We have already written in our last article how to get Google Adsense approval with a new blog. You need to first apply for Google AdSense Correctly and Once you get fully approval from AdSense, then ads will be live on your blog provided by AdSense. And you will get paid in dollars for every valid clicks on the ads. So now I think you understand what all about is mean of Google AdSense. But make sure some necessary terms to fulfil before apply to Google AdSense which will make your blog AdSense ready.
Types of Google AdSense Account
1. Business Google AdSense Account
2. Individual Google AdSense Account
- Hosted AdSense Account
- General/Normal AdSense Account
In Individual AdSense Account the payment will be paid out to the particular payee name of account holder while in Business AdSense Account the income will be payable on Company Name. There is no difference in payment structure and services among them. Further more there are two types of Individual Google AdSense Account as following given below.
What is Hosted Google AdSense Account?
Hosted AdSense Account define those accounts which is approved from Google Hosted Websites like YouTube, Hubpages or Blogspot. And if you are running any of Google hosted sites and monetizing it with AdSense that’s mean you are using hosted Google AdSense account.
What is Normal Google AdSense Account?
A Normal/General AdSense Account is exactly opposite to the Hosted Account. Normal Account means when you having AdSense approval from a particular domain like WorthofBlog.com which doesn’t comes under the category of Google Hosted Sites which specified above. But it is important to assure here that this account can be convert from Blogspot/Youtube/Hubpages to a non Google hosted site.
I think now you have been understand about hosted Adsense aacount and Normal Adsense Account. Now its time to learn how you can convert your hosted AdSense account to normal account. But before go to do this be ensure that you have a good looking and quality site with unique and user friendly content otherwise Google may eliminate or reject it. So many web-masters get rejection by saying from Google that your site doesn’t comply with AdSense policies. Therefore if you also face this, don’t worry because you can also learn by following link how to fix If your Site doesn’t Comply with AdSense Policies.
So here are some most important things to check before you apply to convert hosted Google Adsense Account to Normal AdSense Account.
- You should have quality and unique articles on your blog or website. You should not have Copied articles.
- You should have a top level Domain like- .org, .in, .com. Therefore always remember to select a quality domain name.
- You must be 18+. And confirm that you use payee name as same as on Bank Account.
- Check your Blog/website is loading fast. If not then resolve it by reduce your blog loading time.
- You should have good template or theme.
If those things are ready you can apply for convert Google Adsense hosted account to Normal. So let me give details how to convert hosted Google AdSense account to Normal.
How to Convert Hosted Google AdSense Account into Normal Account
1. Sign in to your Hosted Google AdSense Account.
2. On the Home tab, visit the Account Settings
3. In the Access and Authorization section, next to “Only host sites are allowed to show ads for your account” click edit.
4. On the “Show ads on other Websites” page that appears, enter URL of the Non Google Hosted Site for which you wants to get AdSense Approval.
- Click Submit.
So in this way you have applied to convert your Google Adsense Hosted Account to Normal Hosted Account. Cool, however do not relax, our work not completed.
In order to review your application Google needs to see ads code on your website. Means, you should place some ad codes on your non Google hosted website.
Can Read : Most Profitable Google Ads Placement & Sizes
Here is steps how you can do that-
- Sign in to your Hosted Google Adsense Account. Click the My ads
- From menu select option My Ads
- Take the Ads Coding already there or either make new Ad units by Clicking +New Ad Unit.
- In the next step you can Name, type and size of Ad Unit.
- Click Save and Get Code.
Now you will get some ad code. Just copy that and paste to somewhere in your non Google hosted website you used while filling the form as mentioned above steps. Now you have done your job and be relax. Because now Google will manually review your website and this may take up to 2-3 weeks or may be 1 month.
You will then receive an email from Google with the information about Approval or Disapproval. Even if you get disapproved so don’t worry. You can try again after making required changes as they recommend. I hope my post about how to convert Hosted Google AdSense account into general AdSense account will work on for you. Best of Luck…..