The Deep Web, often called the hidden web is the part of WWW that is not indexed by the search engines and this is the reason why it remains invisible to the users of the internet. The powerful search engines like Yahoo, Google, and Bing are web spiders that can index the pages following a hyperlink after the other. But there exist a few places where the spider cannot enter. You can take the example of library databases which require the password for the access. There are many more such pages that are often not found in the search results. All these pages contribute to the deep web.How to search the deep web?
There are plenty of unexplored things that can be found over the deep web. You can easily find a range of things and services including weapons, drugs, illegal betting sites, contract killers, burglars, and other services browsing across the deep web. But still how can a normal person know that deep web exist. Are there any ways to search into the deep web? We are going to discuss all this in the coming piece of content.
Before you go in the deep, I will recommend checking out this depth guide how to access the deep web.
5 Valuable Tips to Search the Deep Web
Here are some of the really important tips that you can choose to follow while searching anything on the deep web.
- Make use of Google or any other popular search engines that have the databases of the information you are looking for rather than finding the information directly on the web.
- You can make use of the social media databases for finding the information related to your stuff.
- You can also make use of the web for searching the contact information.
- You can make use of the Advanced Google for finding the outdated and old information on the search engine.
- You can even search for the information in books, videos, and audios too.
How to Search the Deep Web – Top Methods
The deep web is really vast. It is beyond your imagination. There are different ways to proceed your search on the dark web. Some of them are as follows.
The Surface Web
The information that we access each day on search engines like Bing, Yahoo, Google, or any other similar search engine is called the Surface web. These search engines crawls trillions of the web pages and serve us the best content on demand. This only represents the minority of the information available on the internet. Many experts have claimed that only 0.04% of data is available for the regular search engines, rest data is hidden and is often called the invisible web.
You can find the list of things that you are searching on the invisible web on surface web. The contact details, directories, deep web search engines, and other valuable resources can be found on the surface web easily.
Open Access Journal Databases
The OAJD (open access journal databases) compiles the free scholarly journals that are maintained over the web so that the researchers and seekers of particular information can search through them. A majority of these OAJDs are of the supreme quality. You can easily seek the information from these journals and make use of them efficiently. Here are some of these databases:
- International Information System for Agricultural Science and Technology (AGRIS) is the well known global database that is maintained in different languages by the United Kingdom’s Food and Agricultural department.
- Copernicus Publications is the top publisher in Germany since the year 2001 providing valuable contributions by the researchers and publishers.
- EDP Sciences is another popular publication from France that publishes around 50 scientific journals with 60000 pages yearly.
- Open Science Directory has around 13000 scientific journals with around 7000 very special programme titles.
- Wiley Open Access is New Jersey based publisher that publishes the peer reviewed open journals containing relevant information about chemical, biological, and health sciences.
Invisible Web Search Engines
The typical job of any regular search engine is to find the surface websites and downloads that makes the web that we know today. These searches can find thousands of HTML documents, files, videos, or any piece of content that is linked online.The search engines which display the results from hidden web are totally different.
The invisible web search engines often tend to present you the single type of data. This is due to the fact that each data has the power to display different results. Here is the list of certain popular deep web search engines that you can eye on.
- Clusty is the type of Meta search engines which not onlycombine the data from variety of source documents, but also create the clustered responses, sorting by category automatically.
- Complete Planet make searches over 70000 databases.
- Digital Librarian is the mix of over 45 categories providing valuable information.
- InfoMine is also the librarian developed internet resource collection.
- Internet Archive also has a number of categories that allows the searcher to locate archived documents. It offers over 6 million texts, 1.9 million audio recording, 126k live music concerts and lot more greatstuff for you.
Subject Specific Databases
These are the databases that have the content only related to a particular topic. Suppose you wish to find any information related to the health product, you can choose accordingly. Similarly if you wish to find business information or information on any other aspects then searching the specific database will help you out.
Dark Web Databases
Dark Web Databases give you real access of deep web or hidden web. You can find everything on the deep web but first you need to know about deep web links. Through which you go into Deep web.
Here are some resources which share latest and working deep web links.
The Last Words
Deep web, or the invisible web, or the hidden web, or the dark web, all are nearly the same term. This is the web where a lot of hidden information is present to be accessed. If you are browsing through the deep web using Tor then you are safe and secure. Moreover, your identity remains anonymous. You can access a number of websites that you cannot actually find on the web. I hope that you have understood how to search the deep web. So, if you have any strange requirement, deep web is the solution.