If you are a professional blogger or online marketer, choosing the best Landing Page creator must on the top of your agenda. Today there are a number of Landing Page software and services available in the market, so you’ll simply have to select the one that is most suitable for your business. But as easy as it may sound, the task is quite difficult in reality; after all, our objective is to get the best service possible at the most reasonable cost. To make your work a little easy, today we are reviewing two leading Landing Page software, Lander Vs GetResponse.
In this post we’ll review Lander Vs GetResponse on basis of Features, Ease of use, Price and Customer support.
Lander Vs GetResponse: Choose the Best Landing Page Creator for your Business
So, let us start with Lander first.
- Lander offers a number of pre-designed templates that you can customise with their easy to use drag and drop editor. You can add designing elements such as texts, photographs, charts etc, without touching the HTML code. But one shortcoming with Lander is that the software does not let you create unique Landing Pages from scratch.
- The software offers you a great A/B spilt test tool with which you can run spilt test on two or more Landing Page designs and find out the most profitable one for your business.
- Lander offers integration with Facebook.
- Lander offers mobile responsive Landing Pages.
- Lander lets you integrate your Landing Page with a number of Third Party software and services such as email marketing services (for example, VerticalResponse, MailChimp, Aweber, Constant Contact), Lead generating software (for example, Marketo), Google Analytics and much more.
Ease of use
We found the editing interface to be quite simple and effective. Once you sign up for Lander you can see the various categories of Landing Page templates. Simply choose one that matches your requirements, click on it and you’ll reach the editing page.
You can see the editing tools on the right side. You can change anything and add any new designing element using these tools. The editing interface is clean, easy and perfect for even novice marketers. Once you are finished editing you can save the page for future use, publish it directly or create a variation and go for split testing.
The Lander pricing plans are as follows:
The Basic annual plan starts with $37 a month, which is a bit on the higher side. Also the pricing could have been a little more flexible.
The software offers a 14 days free trail through which you can get a first-hand experience of their service.
Lander offers a quite decent customer support. There is a live chat tab, through which you can speak to their customer support team. The software also offers some great resources in form of video tutorials and downloadable guide.
- GetResponse offers over 100 professionally designed templates that you can customise as per your requirements. The drag and drop editing technique is quite simple and even novice marketers can use it like a pro. The software also offers over 1000 HD pictures from their gallery that you can use to make your Landing Page look even more attractive.
- GetResponse offers 100% responsive designs in their Landing Page. This means, the Landing Pages created with GetResponse can adjust themselves automatically according to the viewing platform. So, no matter what device your visitor is using, he/she will get the best viewing experience every time.
- In case you want to create your own unique Landing Page with HTML coding, GetResponse gives you that freedom too.
- The software offers A/B spilt testing, through which you can track and maximize the effectiveness of your Landing Page.
- The software offers seamless integration with Google Analytics, YouTube and PayPal.
Ease of use
The GetResponse editing interface is truly the best one we have reviewed till now. It’s simple, it’s easy to use and anyone can create a professional Landing Page with the editing tool. Once you sign up for the services, you’ll see over 100 vibrant and professionally designed Landing Page templates. Simply choose one from here and you’ll reach the editing page.
You can see the editing tools on the right side. The editing tools are simple to use and the interface is clear. In case you want to tweak the HTML codes as well, you’ll find that option on the top right of the page. Once you are happy with the customisations you’ve made you can save the page for future use, publish it directly from here or can create a variant for spilt testing.
You can see the GetResponse pricing plans below:
Basic plan starts with only $15 a month, which is quite affordable even for individual bloggers or small businesses. Also you can see the plans offer much flexibility, so you can choose one according to the size of your business and number of your visitors.
The software also offers a 30 days free trail through which you can check out their services without investing any money at all.
GetResponse has a great reputation already when it comes to customer support. The software offers a number of tutorial videos through which you can learn about newest trends and developments in online marketing. Also GetResponse offers a bunch of downloadable guides and manuals that can be very effective in educating novice marketers. The software offers 24*7 customer support through Live Chat, telephonic support and email support.
While the services and features are quite alright, we found Lander to be out rightly over-priced. The packages lack flexibility too. Also the software does not allow you to create your own unique Landing Page with HTML coding.
When it comes to GetResponse, we found it perfect for small businesses as well as big corporate. You can build your Landing Page on your own and also can create a unique one in case you have that IT backup. The 100% responsive design is another feature that’s unique to GetResponse. Also the pricing is more than affordable. The best thing about GetResponse is, it is full-fledged email marketing service. So with this pricing plan you’ll get all your email-marketing needs fulfilled without any further expense.
So, we would suggest you to go ahead with GetResponse only.
You can try out the GetResponse 30 days trail pack for free to get an idea about the awesome services.