Suresh Kumar Founder of Tips2secure
Today we have a very special guest for our Bloggers Interview series at WorthofBLog. The name is Suresh Kumar founder of Tips2secure. He is also one of the most talented Blogger. And according to current status the Global Alexa Rank of Tips2secure is 51,864 and Alexa Rank in India is 6,180 as well as Domain authority of Tips2secure is 30.95. Lets come on the point and take a look on a great conversation with Suresh Kumar.
Q.1 Please Tell our Blog Readers Something About You and Your Blog
First of all thank you for inviting me here and giving me a chance to share my experiences with your readers. So readers, I am Suresh Kumar from Moga, Punjab. I am a 23 year old guy. By profession I am a student as well as a blogger.
I am the founder of Tips2secure blog. I started this blog in November 2014. This blog provides tutorials on blogging, SEO guide and latest technology updates.
2. How you Introduce with Blogging?
After my schooling, somehow I jumped into network marketing and lost a huge amount. Then I started searching some genuine ways to earn money online and I came to know about YouTube monetization with Google Adsense. Then I started selling accounts to earn profits. But nobody was getting success and that is why I left that business.
Then I came to know about blogging but at that time I did not have PC and also did not have money to buy PC. I used to work through Internet café’s. I had a mobile phone which was enabled with WAP. The first blog I published was done with the help of that mobile and Internet café.
Also For Read-
- Interview with Preet Sandhu Founder of Beforebuyreviews
- Interview with Kulwant Nagi Founder of BloggingCage
3. Why you decide to become a Blogger?
I had many big dreams. The biggest dream I had was to buy a bi-cycle. I read many success stories of bloggers and thought if I also become a blogger I can achieve my dreams too. So those stories motivated me to become a blogger.
4. How You will Describe Blogging in Your Way?
Blogging is in my blood. According to me, Blogging is not just a way to earn money but it is something to learn new things, sharing with others and a way to connect with the people whom you didn’t know before blogging.
5. How much minimum (lowest) money is essential to Start a Blogging business?
Blogging does not cost even a single penny. It costs only if you want to make your blog professional, self hosted with more customization. I started my blog Tips2secure on free blogspot domain then after I bought a domain by paying $2 approx.
6. According to You What are the Best and Worse Things About Blogging?
Best thing of blogging is that it helps in making more connections with people.. You feel good when you start getting money from that.
Blogging seems worst when we plan something and start working on that but do not get any or expected results.
Also For Read-
- Interview with Jyoti Chauhan Founder of UpdateLand
- Interview with Shiwangi Shrivastava Founder of Pensitdown
7. How You will Compare Your FIRST DAY of Blogging when You was Newbie and Now When You are EXPERIENCED?
On the first day I was a newbie and today I am a learner. I always try to learn the new things from scratch.
8. What was Your Aim to Start Tips2secure& Where You Want to See Your Blog after some 2-3 Years?
My Aim behind starting Tips2secure was to earn money and getting popular among people. I want to make Tips2secure brand more and more popular in the next 2-3 years.
9. What’s your some Great Achievement from Blogging till Now?
Crossing a Six figures income in a month is one of my biggest achievements in blogging till now.
10. How Tips2secure.com is different from other Similar Niche Blogs?
Tips2secure is based on real and practical examples. Tips2secure does not copy the style of other bloggers. I always try to write my personal experiences on Tips2secure so that other bloggers can also learn a lot from my experiences.
11. How You Monetize Your Blog Tips2secure.com?
I have monetized Tips2secure with Adsense, Affiliate Marketing, and Sponsored posts.
12. According to You What Role Play SEO in Blogging?
SEO is important if you want to rank your blog in search engine result pages. If your blog is not monetized well in terms of SEO then you might not be able to get organic traffic.
13. Which are Most Better Ways to Make Money from Website According to You?
Sponsored posts and Affiliate marketing are the best way to generate cash from your blogs. But monetization methods vary according to the niche of blog.
14. Do you Think Blogging can be Opt as a Career?
Yes, it can be. But also it is not as easy as it seems. Only 3 bloggers get success in blogging out of 100 and it is a hard to believe truth. So, you should think twice or thrice before opting blogging as your career.
15. Which are Your Most Favorite Blogs?
I do not have any list of my favorite blogs. I read all those blogs randomly which provide some useful information and contents.
Also For Read-
- Interview with Pro Blogger Tony John from Techulator and IndiaStudyChannel
- Interview with Suprabhat Mondal Founder of MoneyGossips
16. Who are your Role Models in Blogging?
I myself and my dreams are the role models in blogging. I do not follow any individual as a role model. I do not like to give example of others but I want to become a good example for others.
17. Would you Like to Share Your last Year 2015 Income of Tips2secure.com?
I am planning to start sharing Income reports of Tips2secure soon but I have not finalized yet. Once I finalize with that I will publish the income report directly on blog and users will be able to see the income reports there.
18. Any Blogging Tips You want to share with Our Blog Readers.
Always do some keyword research before writing your blog or blog post.
One more thing, I would like to share here, Blogging is not a Quick rich scheme. Blogging needs patience, passion, dedication, and smart work to have success in blogging.
So this was the nice talk with Suresh Kumar founder of Tips2secure. I hope his thought concern with Blogging will inspire you towards Blogging in future. And we are thankful for Suresh Kumar to giving us their Quality time and sharing their knowledge with our Blog readers.